Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reflection

On reflection, I found working through the blogs on a weekly basis quite interesting, because most of the subject areas we had focused on, I never really considered being part of collaboration. Before doing these blogs, I thought collaboration was just a group of people working in a team on a particular subject or area of interests.

While this is true, I discovered that it is a lot more, areas that I wouldn’t have even considered like deplane, record, knowledge, remuneration, intent, planning and context to be part of the collaboration process. However, during my weekly research, I found out that these are as just as important to the collaboration process as conflict, hierarchy, planning and discipline.

While my research only touched the surface in this process, I did learn the fundamental basics of collaboration, and with this I now have a fundamental understanding of what goes on in business. I hope by learning these basics, I can have a better understanding of what goes on behind the scenes during collaboration.

When I have completed our course and go into the real world, I will be collaborating with various people, companies and groups on a daily basis. I feel after researching the areas of collaboration during this course it would at least have helped me to understand how collaboration works within the business world.

No comments: